Saturday 7 January 2017

Wanderlust 2017

 Happy New Year!

It's been a busy old few months, birthdays, Christmas etc, etc, with more birthdays to come too (including my special one, wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
 
Hopefully I'll be able to get  a few crafting moments  this month (I'm not promising though), we're  having some alterations done to the house.  This includes underpinning then building over the garage and part of the conservatory, followed by creating an additional bathroom (having a couple of daughters means many bath time battles). I'd like to have a craft room but seeing as hubbys new job means he is working from home more, me thinks the spare small bedroom will become an office, come spare bedroom (a place to  go sleep when hubby's snoring becomes overbearing).

Moving on, hubby not only bought me a wallpaper stripper for Christmas, (I did really want one) but also a subscription to an online journaling course. You may of heard of it, Wanderlust 2017 check it out here.
 
Obviously I can't share the content of what and how etc but here is my first page complete for week one which started on the 6th January and runs for 49 weeks, its not too late to join up if you fancy it.
 
Week 1 - Statement
 
 
Here are a few visual photos to help me remember how the page began.
 





My only problem was re-sizing the photo to load onto the gallery on Wanderlust, but thanks to an online video I found an alternative, quick easy way to change it to 600 x 800px, so apologies if my first photo file was er, too big and the wrong way round.
There's always one, normally me. LOL.
 
I have done art journaling before concentrating more on the art/texture and layering side, but tend not write much on the pages. So, hopefully this course will bring out the "journaling" side of the art journaling process, watch this space and we'll see how it goes.

That's all for now, happy January everyone!

Sue X

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading every single one of them.
Along with everyone on Blogger I need to comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR). Any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.